Refer your patient to the AEP
Refer your patients and receive advanced testing analysis so that you can put them on the most effective treatment path.
Simply scan the QR code to register.
As a referring clinician you will gain access to the AEP portal where you will be able to download the AEP report of your patient’s test results.
The report includes:
- A clinical radiologist report
- A research imaging report
- Cognition report
- Genetics report
Is my patient eligible?
Your patient will need to be in one of these clinical categories:
- First unprovoked seizure within the last six months (definite or probable) with no
diagnosis of epilepsy
- New diagnosis of epilepsy (generalised or focal)
- Pharmacoresistant focal epilepsy
Your patient must also meet the following inclusion criteria:
- Be aged between 18-65 years old
- Have capacity to consent
- Be able to safely undergo MRI scanning
- Have no history of developmental or epileptic encephalopathy (DEE)
- Can participate in follow-up phone calls and surveys over a 24-month period
- A current medicare number
- Be willing to share their de-identified data to facilitate open research
Our clinician’s brochure explains the AEP project to your patients