The AEP is very grateful for the strong support we continue to receive from many individuals, community groups and organisations. We are committed to delivering on our promises and make all our supporters proud that they backed our vision.
CEO, Epilepsy Foundation
"The AEP will give people their lives back. The integrated approach to diagnosis will transform people's lives. An accurate diagnosis is the key to effective medical and psychosocial support."
“The AEP will harness the unique strengths of the Australian epilepsy research community and state of the art Analytical tools to change the way people with epilepsy are treated. It is truly a reflection of a new era in epilepsy research and epilepsy care.”
Laureate Professor AC MD FAA FRACP FAHMS FRS
"The AEP will revolutionize the way clinicians assess people with epilepsy with significant benefits to patient outcome, deepening understanding of epilepsy, and economic benefits to Australia."
Executive, director, South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute
"The work of the AEP directly aligns with the aspirations of SAHMRI. Namely, research that delivers the right interventions, to the right people, at the right time in their lives to optimise health; is translational and delivers health outcomes with global impact to communities. This project provides a focus to fundamentally change the way epilepsy is diagnosed, managed and treated for all Australians: to create a life without seizures."
Professor, Head of School, Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences, University of Melbourne
"The AEP will provide a new approach to managing mood disorders. Platform models of healthcare are an option we must explore if we are to apply precision medicine to mental health."
CEO Australian & NZ, Siemens Healthineers
"The AEP enables the strong scientific collaboration between Siemens Healthineers and the Florey institute to continue in our research and translation into medical technology to ultimately shift the current paradigm in Epilepsy. It is only by expanding precision medicine that we offer a greater human impact. That is why the AEP is so essential."
Leading organisation support the AEP
Leading professional colleges and associations
- The Australian and New Zealand Association of Neurologists
- International League Against Epilepsy
- Epilepsy Society of Australia
Australia’s leading epilepsy community support groups
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Epilepsy Action Australia
Leading artificial intelligence peak bodies
- Australian Institute for Machine Learning
- Australian Alliance for Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Australian Information Industry Association
Leading informatics and data management peak bodies
- Australian Research Data Commons
- International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility
Commercial company support
- Siemens Healthcare
- Seer Medical
Medical Research Institutes
- The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
- The Melbourne Academic Centre for Health
- The Victorian Clinical Genomics Service
- The Epilepsy Research Centre
- The Translational Research Institute
- South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute
- Perron Institute
National Imaging Facility
Australian Epilepsy Clinical Trials Network
- The University of Melbourne
- Monash University
- The University of Adelaide
- Over 350 Practicing Neurologists across the country
- Over 30 Neurology departments across Australia’s leading research hospitals
Our promise to you is pretty straightforward, really.
FEWER SEIZURES, FEWER DEATHS AND BETTER LIVES.
A LIFE WITHOUT SEIZURES IS WITHIN REACH!
Thank you for your support.